¶ /player Command in Slack
StatsPlus supports a /player command that can be used in Slack to look up players from your league. It has these features:
- Does fuzzy name matching, you can mis-spell things, only use the first or last name, etc.
- Will return a max of 5 names if there is a fuzzy match
- Will return all the matches if there's an exact match
- Does not search on nicknames, only player first and last names
To add the /player command to your Slack workspace that looks up players on StatsPlus, do the following steps:
- Visit https://xxxxx.slack.com/apps/A0F82E8CA-slash-commands (IMPORTANT: Replace xxxxx with your slack Workspace URL)
- Add a new configuration, and set it up to match the following screenshot. The "token" field should be left as-is, whatever Slack defaults to is fine.
- For the Custom Icon, please upload this image and use: https://statsplus.net/statsplus_logo_150x150.png